No child should go through life with a disability that could be aided or prevented through early intervention.
Children's Therapy Center Services:
Help Me Grow Program (HMG)
Infant Development Program (IDP)
Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)
Support CTC at Our Yearly Event
Recent Blog Posts
- COVID-19 Response: Effective 3/18/2020 CTC moving to Teletherapy only March 17, 2020
- CTC is about Wellness! March 9, 2020
- CTC is Hiring! February 12, 2020
- Early intervention in autism improves language, IQ and social skills February 4, 2019
- Join the CTC Team! November 21, 2018
Help Me Grow Yolo is a Children’s Therapy Center program that is fully funded by First 5 Yolo and Yolo County office of Health and Human Services. It is fully run and administered by our staff, provides free developmental screenings, outreach, referral and education services to all children and families under the age of five.
What our parents say:
I treasure the positive difference you have made in my daughter’s life. Thank you for the care, the expertise you have to share with us and for your affection.