Join our incredible team!
Looking to advance your career in pediatric healthcare? Love working in a collaborative, progressive environment with other therapists, parents, and children? We’d love to hear from you!
Here are some of our current career opportunities:
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- Infant Development Specialist
At CTC, we put people first, this includes the children we service and our employees. Every employee has a voice and actively contributes to our supportive and caring culture. The team at CTC is highly collaborative, flexible, and compassionate. Each team member cares deeply about CTC’s mission, the success of their peers, and the impact we’re making on clients.
- Competitive Salaries and Flexible Schedules
- Generous Health Plan including Dental
- Paid Holidays — Vacation and Sick Time Accrue Immediately
- 401K Retirement with Matching Funds
- Continuing Education and Performance Bonuses
- Current valid professional license for appropriate treatment specialization
- Training and proficiency in working with a variety of pediatric conditions and diagnosis
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Collaborates well in team environments
- Highly inquisitive and curious
- Deeply compassionate and committed to CTC’s mission
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass a tuberculosis screening test