Do you have business experience and medical practice administration experience and looking to make a difference in what you do? If so, this position may be fore you!
The Client Account Analyst performs multiple functions in support of the organization’s operations. The primary duties of the incumbent is to track service delivery, enter daily charges, obtains authorizations, submit monthly billings, processes payments, resolves claim processing problems, performs operations in quickbooks, and assist with the daily needs of clinic operation.
In addition to the ability to perform the essential job duties, the incumbent must be excited and engaged in our mission, have excellent communication skills, and possess a strong desire to be an active and engaged part of our team. This team member is an essential part of CTC, as their duties impact and interface with both the administrative and clinical team. You must be able and willing to communicate freely and frequently to all team members (admin and clinical) at a high level, have the ability and desire to recognize the needs of the team or clinic, and step outside the box of traditional daily duties to support wherever needed. Being self-directed and self-motivated is a must.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Case Management/Service Tracking
Insurance Authorization and Billing
Billings & Claims Processing
Accounting & Quickbooks Operations
Clinical and Operational support, as needed
Minimum Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting, or related field preferred; AA and equivalent experience considered.
- Eight years of experience in medical/insurance industry, with knowledge of IC-10 coding and medical terminology
- Three years of direct medical or related field experience experience. Including scheduling, billing, and interface with insurance companies.
- Familiarity with healthcare patient software and HIPAA
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel; proficiency with MS Word and Google platforms.
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Strong desire to be a collaborative member of a dynamic team
- Strong customer service orientation, and experience working in a busy environment
- Excellent tactful communication skills, including interpersonal, and written
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Self-directed and motivated
- Able to independently work with tight and competing deadlines and remain organized
- Able to work independently, manage multiple projects and follow-through
- Able to maintain confidentiality regarding clients, families and organizational operations
- This team member is an essential part of the CTC team, as they serve as an essential piece to both the administrative and clinical team. You must be able and willing to communicate freely and frequently to all team members (admin and clinical), have the ability and desire to recognize the needs of the team or clinic, and step outside the box of traditional daily duties to support wherever needed.
Email cover letter, resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical, Dental, 401k, Vacation, Sick, Holiday pay.
LEVEL OF LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
Spanish speaking a plus