Out of an abundance of caution for the wellness of our staff, kids, and community CTC has decided that as of tomorrow, 3/18/2020, we will be offering all services via Teletherapy. This change will stay in place until further guidance is provided by health officials. Our entire staff is trained, ready with awesome information and tools, and excited to offer this service to your child!
Your therapist will be reaching out to you directly of schedule your child’s sessions ASAP.
Teletherapy is really easy to use! We are using our personalized HIPPA compliant platform in ZOOM for all sessions. All you will need to access the service is:
· Reliable internet or data plan.
· A mobile device or computer with video and sound
· Download Zoom app on device they are using
· Access to the invite sent to you by your therapist (via email or text)
To join your first meeting, all you will need to do is:
· Click the link in the text or email sent to you by your therapist to join the meeting
· Next, choose “join with video”
· Next, choose “call using internet audio”
· After this you should be connected in a meeting
· Voila…you are rolling!
We can’t wait to learn and play together in this new way.
If you have questions you can reach out to your therapist, the office at 530.668.1010, or to me directly via email.
Wishing your families health and calm as we all navigate this difficult time for our community.
Christina Michel-Albers, Executive Director