Summary: Northern California Children’s Therapy Center (CTC), is looking to hire a program data evaluator with experience in public health, child development, adverse childhood experiences (ACE), and data collection & analysis. We are looking for candidates who are adept at working with a team to be productive, take initiative, and collaborate with community health organizations.
Part time: 20 hours per week
Short term: Grant funded position for March 2021-Feb 2022
Compensation: Competitive, DOE
To Apply: Submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Job
CTC is the home agency of Help Me Grow Yolo County, a program that acts as a centralized access point in the community to provide resources and referrals for all families with children 0-5 years. HMG Yolo County works closely with health systems, community-based organizations, governmental agencies and other key partners to provide resources, referral, trainings, data, and consultation to ensure that data-driven, evidence-based and sustainable approaches are utilized to improve access to resources that promote the healthy development of children.
The Program Data Analyst will use a data driven approach to collect and evaluate information as it relates to our participation in a collaborative community grant related to Adverse Childhood Experiences and their impacts on connections within community, resources, referrals, and outcomes. This position requires use of a data driven approach to evaluate all program outcomes and activities.
- Participates in collaborative workgroups with community agencies to identify key areas of data collection and analysis.
- Executes all program data and evaluation activities including the collection, coordination, management, analysis and dissemination of program, routine surveillance and survey data for the ACEs Aware grant
- Develops evaluation plans, evaluation reports, and fact sheets for dissemination to key stakeholders. Prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports regarding program activities and performance for submission to funders and/or other specified entities.
- Provides analytical support on all grant-related activities including data analysis and program evaluation impacting achievement of overall programmatic goals and objectives.
- Provides effective technical assistance and consultation to the program, related to data collection and reporting protocols, development of performance measures specific to each program and the development of program evaluation designs.
- Assists program coordinators in ensuring achievement of established program goals and objectives and compliance with applicable funding regulations, policies and mandates.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in public health, health policy, health planning or a closely related field from an accredited college/university is strongly preferred.
- At least three (3) years of experience in public health, health care administration, project management or quality improvement
- At least 2 years experience in child development
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of District, state, and Federal laws and regulations regarding the gathering of health-related data and other confidential data.
- Knowledge of health or public health program administration and implementation Demonstrates knowledge of project management principles and processes
- Ability to lead and to coordinate the collective efforts of diverse groups of stakeholders
- Working knowledge of organizational structure, administrative process, and quality improvement
Comprehensive knowledge of medical terminology, child development terms, diagnosis and referral pathways
- Ability to work effectively work with peers, agency heads and other health care professionals, as well as participating internal/external administrations.
- Ability to communicate at a high level both orally and in writing to provide, obtain and clarify information and respond to consumers.
- Ability to collect, verify, process and summarize statistical/epidemiological data, and to appropriately review performance data and make interpretations.
- Skilled in the application of various software, (e.g., Microsoft Office, Adobe, and SurveyMonkey), in order to develop flysheets, brochures, pamphlets, fact sheets, reports.
- Working knowledge of organizational structure, administrative process, and quality improvement Considerable skill in coordinating complex work tasks